Champions League Final

I'm looking forward to BBC, Sky, ITV, etc etc explaining how someone getting injured causes the keeper to launch the ball into his own net twice.

I showed the still frame because it shows Salah grabbed Ramos, not the other way round. He initiated the contact and pulled Ramos over. If Ramos then lands on him awkwardly, it's not his fault.

I agree with all of that apart from Salah pulled Ramos over. As the tustle continue's Ramos out muscles Salah and pins his arm across, in a show of strength I would call it, basically saying you want to get close -I'm stronger than you, they both tumble and fall. No way has he deliberately tried to break his arm though.

Do we know what the injury is yet? Dislocated AC?

Anyway,, fuck you scouse *****

Why is it never enough for them just to say Salah got really unlucky?

Why is it the Liverpool fans and media are acting like Ramos broke his arm on purpose? Ramos grabbed 1 arm and pulled him over, something that happens several times a game between defender and attacker, but because he dislocated his other shoulder, Ramos has deliberately affronted the great Liverpool Football Club Tribe and single handedly lost them the game.

Rubbish. It was a great takedown.

1681ccb277ac3216e8bc389578b72d4d.jpg

I agree with all of that apart from Salah pulled Ramos over. As the tustle continue's Ramos out muscles Salah and pins his arm across, in a show of strength I would call it, basically saying you want to get close -I'm stronger than you, they both tumble and fall. No way has he deliberately tried to break his arm though.

Do we know what the injury is yet? Dislocated AC?

Anyway,, fuck you scouse *****

A broken arm would be a bonus. All he needed to do was create one of the many other injuries possible by stretchibg someone's arm out whilst landing your full body weight on him.

I called it the Diego Maradona of foul play, at the time & was surprised when Salah got up.

So f**king glad the Dirty Dippers didn't win tonight.

I purposely stayed away from tv/radio/internet just in case they won it.

The BBC would have been unbearable, with all the ex Dippers like Lawrenson saying shit like their achievement overshadows our multi record breaking season.

Well, tough. They slipped at the last hurdle again. I hope they got the Champions League winners shirts on sale or return.
They've got their April 2014 (Sky and media) Champions shirts to console them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.