Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me...

From RAWK;

"I don't think he understands what he's got himself into. We have very passionate fans that will no doubt go after him and the people closest to him. If he's put Salah out of the world cup, he has a fanatical country to deal with on top of it. I hope he thinks it was worth it.

I'm still proud of the lads, we'll be back again next year."

Comedy gold these fuckers they really are.

Reminds me of those RWNJ on You Tube all calling for a civil war here and across Europe - latest reason is the jailing of Tommy Robinson - a few hundred of them will meet and march up a street and they will claim it was a meeting attended by tens of thousands - likewise these dippers think they are a cross between the Cosa Nostra and SMERSH and will be able to call in a hit on Ramos when ever and where ever they chose - delusions of grandeur indeed.

Looking at Rawk tonight gives me a good feeling about what a brilliant club/fans we are. The blame and threats they are dishing out just shows what a shite club they are.
The media doesn't help by building them up to be something they're not.
Let them crack on thinking they're a force in Europe

Hopefully people now realise that when a player gets the odd "he was shit today" comment on here that folk aren't actually "not real fans" etc and always need a scapegoat, because just look at what actual cúnts like Liverpool fans do and say about their own...

Looking at Rawk tonight gives me a good feeling about what a brilliant club/fans we are. The blame and threats they are dishing out just shows what a shite club they are.
The media doesn't help by building them up to be something they're not.
Let them crack on thinking they're a force in Europe

They are in a way - this weekend they grounded more planes than Black September did in the 70's

Klopp post match interview

DeJwDbsXUAAXEzY.jpg
JESUS!!!Spat my brew out, that's fucking brilliant. HahHa

Maybe he's a plant? Could well be an investigate reporter looking to do a Moonies style expose on the Klanfield Cult? That would mean goal keeper isn't actually his profession and explain a lot about tonight.
It should have said mythology. Keeper wouldn't be abandoned to that extent in a school team #you're on you're own (yo yo)

Oh it's been a perfect end to a great season!

I hope someone far more intelligent than me will amend their bloody annoying 'allez, allez, allez' song to include this Kiev bottling job to be sung at them at all grounds next season!

Some scousee knob in the pub was telling me Sarah will get the ballon d’or. I am asked what for? Messi scored more and won his league. Deluded twat said yes but salah broke the prem record.
So by that reasoning, I pointed out that if peter crouch scored 33 this season he would win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.