Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This last week has been superb for all Blues.

Indeed it has.

Now it's all done and dusted, time for a break, time to recharge the City batteries, and we start all over again in August.

Have a nice Summer, mate. :-)

It's not a bloody open invitation, oh fuck yes it is but I'll put the admission price up 3% ;-)
Is this increase based on a pre or on a post brexit basis? It has to be factored in a can of worms has been opened, Farage will have to be invited in to explain it all now.

Is this increase based on a pre or on a post brexit basis? It has to be factored in a can of worms has been opened, Farage will have to be invited in to explain it all now.
It's based on an open an so far as I know eurocentric non agreement however the tariff of the day will apply, admission price still starts at £0.00 so any inflation due to brexit will be nominal #themamagenentcancargewhattheywant. And my £5.00 V.I.P tickets with limited access to my will be priced on demand #twoforoneoffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.