Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you scouse fuckwit, it was corrupted refs that got you to the final

"I expected more from a referee,

How many times did their players stopped our counter attack yet nothing was given. Shit corrupted ref."

I find it absolutely hilarious that after decades of dominance from utd and Liverpool, winning endless cup finals and coming first in the league year after year, that all of a sudden coming second is a badge of honour and something to brag about.
No it's not.
Nobody remembers who came second.
Everybody knows the name of the winners and first place.
These bitter wankers, so used to cleaning up and beating everything in front of them, are so deluded.
Klopp is never going to win anything at Liverpool as long as I have a hole in my arse, it's 3 years now and he is nowhere near achieving success.
Yes you lurking mickeys, next year is your year.....again.

Imagine getting that on the new shirt. Can never wear it again. What a c**t

He could get it altered in tribute to Klopp lol

33672639_10155862006049317_4105770486212853760_o.jpg

Is that true?

Yes pretty much, klopp has won 2 league title, the german cup and if you want to add it german charity shield

So 2 titles and a cup all at dortmund so though true if you single.out pellers results at one club (us) they are even.

In England though Pellers pisses all over him

I'm still smiling like a Cheshire cat on Prozac! Let's hope this is the start of their demise.It's weird, because until the bricking incident, I wasn't that bothered about them tbh. Not now, I fucking despise the the Vile rats! And after reading fan upon fan wanting Karius's kids to die on Twitter posts, this opinion is only strengthened.

Stole this but thought it would be nice for the scouseers hear this everywhere they go next season

To the tune of swing low sweet chariot

Sweet goal
Shit karius
Help Madrid take the trophy home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.