Champions League Final

Probably been said, but in all fairness (why be fair with Liverpool? You may well ask) Mané was terrific, I thought. Played like a demon all night. Best player in a mediocre team, by a country mile (once Salah had gone off).
Mate don't analyse any of that game.
They lost and there will be no 'fest or endless comments on beating City's achievement.
So drink it,take it in!

They are a brainwashed c*nt. Like all c*nts they are deranged and as soon as you cross or fail a c*nt it is curtains.

there are a lot of people on here with dodgy keyboards. They type "n" and it comes out "l".
I've corrected it for you!

I am fucking made up. At a scouse wedding in Spain today. Couldn’t really ask for more from this season.

As ive said pleased RM won. but how would we have felt if KDB was the recipient of the WWE move by Ramos

This talk of Ramos deliberately injuring Salah is rubbish, in my opinion.

Pretty hard to intentionally do that whilst running hard trying to defend the situation. Plus, it actually appears that Salah wraps his arm around Ramos's first. Complete accident and I don't think you could purposely set that situation up.

That is not to say they may not have looked to put him out of the game, though.

This talk of Ramos deliberately injuring Salah is rubbish, in my opinion.

Pretty hard to intentionally do that whilst running hard trying to defend the situation. Plus, it actually appears that Salah wraps his arm around Ramos's first. Complete accident and I don't think you could purposely set that situation up.

That is not to say they may not have looked to put him out of the game, though.

It's dead easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.