Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
10f0sw3.jpg

sm9k7r.jpg

You honestly think uefa would’ve called a game off after a coach got attacked? They didn’t even call a game off after 39 fans got murdered
We should have claimed we needed more time to get ready and offered to play at 22.00 by the time UEFA had heard our reasoning and turned us down we'd have fucked up the TV schedule around the world, cost them money and got our point across.

European Repugnancy.

Oh wait a minute. You`ll Never Win Anything fans have suddenly just discovered they are a one man band.

How strange as we have had to listen to endless crap in the media about how many world class players they have.

See UEFA fine them 100 million & ban them from europe for 10 years next week. I don`t think so.

Living where I do there are a lot of Scouse fans in the area and the penny is beginning to drop with some. Their squad simply isn’t strong enough to maintain a realistic challenge there is a complete lack of depth. They lose Salah to injury and had nothing on the bench that could change the game. Forget the keeper errors there was no plan B where as Madrid could send Bale on and the change was almost instant.

What’s killed their season is a lack of consistency despite the way the media kept building them up they finished a full 25 points off us in the league. Their support is almost cult like into the glory of Anfield but seriously one league cup in a decade is a shocking return and doesn’t justify the backing they do get. No one has spent more and won less (for the record yes I do know they’ve also sold players for big fees so net spend isn’t all that high). For me Klopp was brought in as he was used to being there or there abouts at Dortmund whilst having the best players sold off every few seasons and still challenging I’ve still seen nothing to shake that view. And if Salah has another season similar to this he will be the one that goes next summer if not sooner.

European Repugnancy.

Oh wait a minute. You`ll Never Win Anything fans have suddenly just discovered they are a one man band.

How strange as we have had to listen to endless crap in the media about how many world class players they have.

See UEFA fine them 100 million & ban them from europe for 10 years next week. I don`t think so.

we will get a fine and a ban for "arriving in an offensive bus" or some other made up bollocks you just see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.