Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been enjoying a bit of rawk this morning. Pretty much the typical nonsense you usually read on there.

"And my son looked into my teary eyes with his teary eyes like I once looked into my da's teary eyes with my teary eyes and said 'Da, will Liverpool ever win anything again?' And in that very moment a sudden warmth filled the room as a single ray of golden sunshine shone on our faces, like a personal message from Shankly himself, tingling our every sense, I said 'Son, we are Liverpool. We don't need to win to be winners.'

He at first looked deep into my tear streaked face with his tear streaked face with an expression of confusion, but then instantly he fully understood. He finally realised what Liverpool are. We are not just a football club like everybody else. We are hope and dreams and faith and belief. We are a very special type that no other can ever comprehend. We transcend victory and silverware. Leave the emptiness and hollowness of shiny trinkets to the likes of City, Chelsea, Leicester and Wigan. We will never be like them.

It was a conversation that only a teary-eyed redman and his teary-eyed son would understand that he will no doubt pass on to his teary eyed son one day.

'I love you, da' he said. I love you too, Son.

YNWA"
No way???

Although we can all agree they are indeed a "very special type".

26 points behind their target of winning the Premier League.
25 points and 33 goals (-22 goals scored and +11 goals conceded) behind us to be exact
That's 9 games behind us. Judt shy of a 1/4 of a season. A whole QUARTER OF A SEASON!
No cups.
Oppps.

Last edited:
What a night that was, still so happy about it. Can’t stop watching bales goal lol

From RAWK

"We're climbing the hill and our competition are scared shitless."

"I thought the wonder goal was a pure fluke, could have gone anywhere that ball, the way it looped was unnatural."

"Anyone want to start a gofundme to knee-cap Ramos?"

I've been enjoying a bit of rawk this morning. Pretty much the typical nonsense you usually read on there.

"And my son looked into my teary eyes with his teary eyes like I once looked into my da's teary eyes with my teary eyes and said 'Da, will Liverpool ever win anything again?' And in that very moment a sudden warmth filled the room as a single ray of golden sunshine shone on our faces, like a personal message from Shankly himself, tingling our every sense, I said 'Son, we are Liverpool. We don't need to win to be winners.'

He at first looked deep into my tear streaked face with his tear streaked face with an expression of confusion, but then instantly he fully understood. He finally realised what Liverpool are. We are not just a football club like everybody else. We are hope and dreams and faith and belief. We are a very special type that no other can ever comprehend. We transcend victory and silverware. Leave the emptiness and hollowness of shiny trinkets to the likes of City, Chelsea, Leicester and Wigan. We will never be like them.

It was a conversation that only a teary-eyed redman and his teary-eyed son would understand that he will no doubt pass on to his teary eyed son one day.

'I love you, da' he said. I love you too, Son.

YNWA"

Fantastic I’m crying with laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.