United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there different orders of rag wankers ? I've yet to meet a lower order.
There's now a full league of them. He's currently 15th in the Premier League, but another great performance like his last one and he'll be challenging Eamon Holmes for 12th.

If anyone had any doubts about Gary Neville’s impartiality, he has tweeted this about Liverpool after last nights game...haha
And as you can imagine the scousers are going mad....hahaha

They thought they’d conquered Europe
Celebrating six
Thank You Gareth Bale
Made them look like D@@@@
The Twenty Sixth of May
Always in our heart
United won the Treble
The scousers fell apart

Allez Allez Allez

Suggestions on Talksport they will be in for Bale............. and will look to sell Sanchez to fund it. Although them getting Bale could be a bad thing for us it would be so funny to see them try and recoup money on Sanchez - to get him out of the door ( nobody else would pay those wages to him ) - and justify it to the press and 659m.

The look on Sanchez face would be funny too - he could be even more out of sorts next season, assuming that is even possible.

I would love Bale here because he just has that unpredictable magic that can win tight games like last night. Sure he is a bit injury prone and 29 ( just, well he will be in July ) but still worth a punt I think.

They will not be able to sell sanchez. Trousers dropped to get him away from us & given 100% watertight contract for another four ( 4 ) years at a modest 600,000 quid a week. That`s him spunking serious dosh out of the swamp until he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.