Champions League Final

I bet they’ve all made mistakes.
I don’t know why I’m defending him, I’ve only seen highlights on tv and games against us live.
Didn’t watch the game at all last night, or any highlights. Just think, they can’t afford to buy Ederson level, so might as well stick with what they have and put an arm round him.
Delighted they lost.
Can they afford to NOT replace him after even the L supporters blamed him rather than the ref or an RM player.

Karius has been error prone throughout his Liverpool career; it's been clear that neither Mignolet nor Karius are capable long term prospects.
His first season was error prone but this season he’s been decent apparently and I was hoping he would drop some clangers v us but he didn’t seem to.

I bet they’ve all made mistakes.
I don’t know why I’m defending him, I’ve only seen highlights on tv and games against us live.
Didn’t watch the game at all last night, or any highlights. Just think, they can’t afford to buy Ederson level, so might as well stick with what they have and put an arm round him.
Delighted they lost.
Karius has been unimpressive all season.
They can easily afford to spend big after CL run and virtually no net spend for 2 years according to BBC and SKY.
Hope they just put an arm round him

This nonsense about Ramos and Salah beggars belief and is beneath contempt. At least two of our "quality" newspapers and just about every scouse "fan" has signed up to it probably without realising that it's yet another manifestation of the "always the victim" delusion and paranoia that seems to be in every LFC fans' genes. There will be no realisation whatsoever of the ridicule this will open their club up to when they read this abroad. If Ramos wanted to take Salah out I doubt he would have waited half an hour. A both-feet-off-the-ground-all-studs-showing lunge at his face may have been a bit too obvious but a judo lock and throw is so far fetched that even scousers wouldn't fall for it if defeat hadn't induced bitterness. It was a foul but the injury was A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T-A-L. But this is the British media now: no depths are too low to sink to to avoid offending LFC's magnificent following. Well, I'm glad they lost.

His first season was error prone but this season he’s been decent apparently and I was hoping he would drop some clangers v us but he didn’t seem to.
Yup - but no way he's Liverpool's starting keeper after that performance in Liverpool's biggest game in... years. Especially given his prior performance (this isn't a one-off).

Klopp is now a fan, not their manager.

You can’t imagine the best managers acting like this after a cup defeat. It looks like he can easily get over defeat. Maybe that’s why he’s lost six finals on a bounce? Not for me, I’d be asking questions. Next season should be a big one for him.

This nonsense about Ramos and Salah beggars belief and is beneath contempt. At least two of our "quality" newspapers and just about every scouse "fan" has signed up to it probably without realising that it's yet another manifestation of the "always the victim" delusion and paranoia that seems to be in every LFC fans' genes. There will be no realisation whatsoever of the ridicule this will open their club up to when they read this abroad. If Ramos wanted to take Salah out I doubt he would have waited half an hour. A both-feet-off-the-ground-all-studs-showing lunge at his face may have been a bit too obvious but a judo lock and throw is so far fetched that even scousers wouldn't fall for it if defeat hadn't induced bitterness. It was a foul but the injury was A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T-A-L. But this is the British media now: no depths are too low to sink to to avoid offending LFC's magnificent following. Well, I'm glad they lost.
They will never change buddy, just accept it. Always the victims.

Karius has been unimpressive all season.
They can easily afford to spend big after CL run and virtually no net spend for 2 years according to BBC and SKY.
Hope they just put an arm round him
I agree, they can spend big, but £86 million on a keeper, might be stretching it a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.