Champions League Final

Social media saying death threats to karius aren't by real fans.

Course it ain't they love him.

Yup - but no way he's Liverpool's starting keeper after that performance in Liverpool's biggest game in... years. Especially given his prior performance (this isn't a one-off).
That says more about the manager and back room staff. And their so called fans.
You maybe right, they have been looking for a new keeper, supposedly
Everyone connected to the club have hung him out to dry.
I don’t have a problem with blues doing the same, tho. I just think they will have to stick with him.

That says more about the manager and back room staff. And their so called fans.
You maybe right, they have been looking for a new keeper, supposedly
Everyone connected to the club have hung him out to dry.
I don’t have a problem with blues doing the same, tho. I just think they will have to stick with him.
Maybe - who knows for sure.

But IMO, it seems to me that Liverpool are in an even worse situation than we were 2 seasons ago with Bravo - Pep recognized that his keeper didn't cut it and went all out for a replacement (and struck gold). Liverpool too, IMO, will definitely sign a new starting keeper next window.

I bet they’ve all made mistakes.
I don’t know why I’m defending him, I’ve only seen highlights on tv and games against us live.
Didn’t watch the game at all last night, or any highlights. Just think, they can’t afford to buy Ederson level, so might as well stick with what they have and put an arm round him.
Delighted they lost.
They’ve just spent £70+m on a defender, so they should be able to spend £30m on a ‘keeper

When backs are to the wall and a performance is not just needed but essential, the keeper makes 2 catastrophic errors you would expect to see from an infant school team goalie.
In those situations your reputation with your team mates is fucked.
Once is unfortunate, but twice is one too many. The lad is out of Liverpool, or so far back on the Liverpool subs bench he may as well sit in burnleys north stand.

You can’t imagine the best managers acting like this after a cup defeat. It looks like he can easily get over defeat. Maybe that’s why he’s lost six finals on a bounce? Not for me, I’d be asking questions. Next season should be a big one for him.

After to losing to Madrid in the semi with Bayern it played on Peps mind for months. What had gone wrong and what he would do differently. Klippety like the dipper fans will never ever learn. But hey it’s there season again next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.