Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
33788819_10213747895944764_6544689659773976576_n.jpg

Maybe but this isn't the 1970's football era where I really don't think Ramos intentionally went out there to target Salah & get him out of the game as some Dipper fans are suggesting.

First & foremost it looks like Mo was grabbing onto Ramos's arm in the challenge & basically he's thought well if you're going to do that to me I'm going to take you down as per the norm psyche in most one on one footie battles. There's always one that ends up worse than the other & unfortunately for Mo they both landed on his shoulder.

A pre-medicated Cantona 'kung-fu' style kick at someone is entirely a different matter.

two blokes tangle and fall over - smaller bloke ends up underneath big bloke. Smaller bloke comes off worse. Not rocket science is it?

Relative to how many opposition players have had a blatantly obvious attempt to ruin the career of Kevin or Merlin or Raheem this season, this sits comfortably in the accidental file.

Well.. at least you're apparently literate.

So tell me - having not known who injured a Liverpool player - having not watched the match - whom would you have picked?
I don't believe in conjecture and make believe scenarios.
Coming from the land of Disney you clearly do.

Thanks to my illiterate science background I observe, collect evidence and then make a judgement, unlike scousers and their sycophants.

It must hurt the scouse bastards and their fawning media that young Raheem has now won three winners medals, while James of Yorkshire (who did exactly the same, except we paid 49 million sheets for) has got none. Hip, hip, hoorrraaayyyyyyy. Scouse bastards. Why don't Sly TV get Summerbee back on to tell them how it is/was? We had to listen to all the former dippers crucifying the kid.

It must hurt the scouse bastards and their fawning media that young Raheem has now won three winners medals, while James of Yorkshire (who did exactly the same, except we paid 49 million sheets for) has got none. Hip, hip, hoorrraaayyyyyyy. Scouse bastards.
It makes it more enjoyable how close Milner gets lolz. That’s two finals now and two losses for the money grabber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.