Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Danny Murphy approved of Ramos "getting stuck in"
29st28.jpg

Last night was in Kiev expecting to watch my blue boys win the champs league and ready to boo the anthem only to realise I was watching the dippers play a naive tactical game against a team who have both craft and skullduggery in spades and who do not deserve to be given the title of best team in Europe
It is as plain as the noses on our faces who is the best teAm in Europe this year and let’s all go to madrid next year to celebrate our great victory coz this it what will happen
Come on CITY!!!

This is a team that is actually one point WORSE off than last year in the PL despite Salah having the season of his life scoring 32 goals in the league and Salah, Firmino and Mane being virtually injury free the ENTIRE season. The stars really aligned for them this year and they still finished trophy less and needed a draw on the LAST DAY of the season to make top 4.

Did anyone see their bench last night?? It was beyond average.

Can is leaving and Naby is coming in but anyone that thinks they are a few signings away from challenging us or winning something notable needs a reality check.

They need to improve some key positions in their first 11 and improve their bench as well. This will be extremely expensive. I see them getting an attacker, keeper and maybe midfielder and in another fight for top 4 next season.

This is a team that is actually one point WORSE off than last year in the PL despite Salah having the season of his life scoring 32 goals in the league and Salah, Firmino and Mane being virtually injury free the ENTIRE season. The stars really aligned for them this year and they still finished trophy less and needed a draw on the LAST DAY of the season to make top 4.

Did anyone see their bench last night?? It was beyond average.

Can is leaving and Naby is coming in but anyone that thinks they are a few signings away from challenging us or winning something notable needs a reality check.

They need to improve some key positions in their first 11 and improve their bench as well. This will be extremely expensive. I see them getting an attacker, keeper and maybe midfielder and in another fight for top 4 next season.

never mind that did anybody see Firminho last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.