Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see why the media suck up to Liverpool! When 300k sign up to get Ramos banned link.

Hope Klopp starts nexts season losing there half their first 10 games and there’ll be another petition to get him out of the cult.

I used to work with a Mexican/Amercian girl who used to talk quite a lot about the way she was treated generally by white people in the States before she moved over here. She used to say spic is an North American insult for South Americans, short for Hispanic.
That’s what I assumed, but it might not be correct.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic

Has anyone told them that Madrid were toying with them yet? Even with Salah playing 90 minutes and De Gea in net they would have lost. Madrid had their number, something I hope Pep has taken notice of.

Such a one man team. And they got what they deserved. The fans are showing their true colours with regards to Karius, absolutely shite way of sticking by your players. They could take a leaf out of out book with regards to Sterling and actually supporting their own players when they're up against it.

United fans are (generally) just annoying twats.

These people are actually poisonous. OK, not all of them, but possibly a majority, certainly a very large minority. The treatment of Karius shows their true colours. Yeah, we've been pissed off with players who have made mistakes for us - but fucking death threats? That crosses a line. As does chucking bottles and fireworks at the opposing team's coach.

The annoying thing is that nothing will be done about it, and very little said. Because for some inexplicable reason this turd of a club has better PR than the royal family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.