Where did you get on value gold?

My third Value Gold ST in 4 years and am slightly disappointed - first year i was in 308 Row J - cracking view, on 18 yd box, nice neighbours, so stayed 1 more Season at the increased £700, before increased cost of Virgin Train tickets from London (especially for Sunday matches!) meant picking a Value Gold again, and being Seated this time in the Family Stand - 139 Row T, inbetween 18yd box and corner flag, behind the goal which was worse, but not terrible - although I did tend to watch back more recordings of games just to see how the goals went in at the South Stand end!

I picked up a Value Gold again for 2018-19, and am slightly dismayed to find i have been put in 101 Row 1 - I didn't even know there was Row 1, I thought it was A, B, C etc... The Seat is on the aisle, 101-102, and almost in line with the 18 yrd Box line at the North Stand end (which City usually kick toward 2nd Half), but looking at the 3D view, I'm quite low - hopefully won't have a Stewards head to peek over... Also, from my view last Season, I know that with the slightest sprinkle of rain in these Seats, I'm gonna get wet....better get some overtrousers...LOL

Last edited:
My third Value Gold ST in 4 years and am slightly disappointed - first year i was in 308 Row J - cracking view, on 18 yd box, nice neighbours, so stayed 1 more Season at the increased £700, before increased cost of Virgin Train tickets from London (especially for Sunday matches!) meant picking a Value Gold again, and being Seated this time in the Family Stand - 139 Row T, inbetween 18yd box and corner flag, behind the goal which was worse, but not terrible - although I did tend to watch back more recordings of games just to see how the goals went in at the North Stand end!

I picked up a Value Gold again for 2018-19, and am slightly dismayed to find i have been put in 101 Row 1 - I didn't even know there was Row 1, I thought it was A, B, C etc... The Seat is on the aisle, 101-102, and almost in line with the 18 yrd Box line at the South Stand end (which City usually kick toward 2nd Half), but looking at the 3D view, I'm quite low - hopefully won't have a Stewards head to peek over... Also, from my view last Season, I know that with the slightest sprinkle of rain in these Seats, I'm gonna get wet....better get some overtrousers...LOL
You could get a set of African neck stretching rings to giraffe like proportion, and you could get a nice cheap sky blue pac a mac.

You will look a right twunt, but at least you'll see the game mate ; )

My third Value Gold ST in 4 years and am slightly disappointed - first year i was in 308 Row J - cracking view, on 18 yd box, nice neighbours, so stayed 1 more Season at the increased £700, before increased cost of Virgin Train tickets from London (especially for Sunday matches!) meant picking a Value Gold again, and being Seated this time in the Family Stand - 139 Row T, inbetween 18yd box and corner flag, behind the goal which was worse, but not terrible - although I did tend to watch back more recordings of games just to see how the goals went in at the North Stand end!

I picked up a Value Gold again for 2018-19, and am slightly dismayed to find i have been put in 101 Row 1 - I didn't even know there was Row 1, I thought it was A, B, C etc... The Seat is on the aisle, 101-102, and almost in line with the 18 yrd Box line at the South Stand end (which City usually kick toward 2nd Half), but looking at the 3D view, I'm quite low - hopefully won't have a Stewards head to peek over... Also, from my view last Season, I know that with the slightest sprinkle of rain in these Seats, I'm gonna get wet....better get some overtrousers...LOL
That seat is next to me.101 row 1 seat 25.Aisle 102.
It has been empty the last 2 seasons.
Good view bar you cannot see the line markings when they are shooting towards the South stand end.
Unbelievable value when shooting towards the north stand.
£400 normally.I was going to move further back but for the extra few hundred it wasn't worth it.Tried a few seats in cup ties.
Not a lot of singing but no clowns round about you as well.
Can be a #### when it rains but surprisingly not very often that you have to move.

That seat is next to me.101 row 1 seat 25.Aisle 102.
It has been empty the last 2 seasons.
Good view bar you cannot see the line markings when they are shooting towards the South stand end.
Unbelievable value when shooting towards the north stand.
£400 normally.I was going to move further back but for the extra few hundred it wasn't worth it.Tried a few seats in cup ties.
Not a lot of singing but no clowns round about you as well.
Can be a #### when it rains but surprisingly not very often that you have to move.
Nice to meet Ya, Benny!

My third Value Gold ST in 4 years and am slightly disappointed - first year i was in 308 Row J - cracking view, on 18 yd box, nice neighbours, so stayed 1 more Season at the increased £700, before increased cost of Virgin Train tickets from London (especially for Sunday matches!) meant picking a Value Gold again, and being Seated this time in the Family Stand - 139 Row T, inbetween 18yd box and corner flag, behind the goal which was worse, but not terrible - although I did tend to watch back more recordings of games just to see how the goals went in at the South Stand end!

I picked up a Value Gold again for 2018-19, and am slightly dismayed to find i have been put in 101 Row 1 - I didn't even know there was Row 1, I thought it was A, B, C etc... The Seat is on the aisle, 101-102, and almost in line with the 18 yrd Box line at the North Stand end (which City usually kick toward 2nd Half), but looking at the 3D view, I'm quite low - hopefully won't have a Stewards head to peek over... Also, from my view last Season, I know that with the slightest sprinkle of rain in these Seats, I'm gonna get wet....better get some overtrousers...LOL
Just take a golf brolley you are so low down the fans behind won't mind.

Gutted I’ve ended up paying 7 ton but I picked 308 row G aisle seat, good seats you say?

Kind of takes the sting out of it a bit.

Last edited:
302 row C for £299 can’t beat that. Reduced from 2x £800+ tickets to 1x value gold as we are getting married this year so great result

Anyone got a suitable email address to contact City on regarding the extra Season cards they are gonna bill me for that I don't want nor didn't buy?

Would ring them but the 9-5 supporter service hours of operation don't fit with my work unfortunately. I've also tried Twitter but they haven't got back to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.