Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Liverpool will have a really good side and it’s no fluke they’ve been in 3-4 finals since klopp has been there. Just need the luck to change for them in the finals and they’ll be winning trophies.
In essence what you are saying is they are a very good Cup team. I agree with you but not sure if they can sustain a title challenge.

VVD then Fabinho and possibly Fekir.

That’s 3 great signings.

Hate Liverpool too but will be interested to watch them.

It's true that it's not that easy to see how we can improve
Personally think we need to go for Neymar.
PSG have quoted an asking price of 300m which sounds reasonable
Pep said last week we can't spend that amount of money as we did a lot of business last sumer,does nobody ever listen to what he says

He is lucky he is immersed in the cult so he won''t get fired
Yeah that singing with the fans about Madrid having all the luck was embarrassing. It smacked a bit of trying to cover up his shortcomings in finals by showing he is "one of them" and the dippers ate it up.

But still you are only as good as your time in this country,they get up for us and cups then lose to dross,3 yrs running,klopp won't change his style whoever he buys
Finished 4th and lost CL final thanks to 2 horrendous GK blunders and a wonder goal.
Barring Karius, Klopp's been excellent in transfer market.
You can see he's completely rebuilding midfield.
GK and top CB next to VVD still needed

Finished 4th and lost CL final thanks to 2 horrendous GK blunders and a wonder goal.
Barring Karius, Klopp's been excellent in transfer market.
You can see he's completely rebuilding midfield.
GK and top CB next to VVD still needed

Just a sec while I get you a link to RAWK.

Klop has done well and I expect them to be a little closer to us than this season. I would think Liverpool will finish second to City. Maybe 9-12 points?
We still win the league and no issues if somebody pushes a little harder.

Next year is Liverpool's year but I think the top 6 will finish exactly the same as they did last season. In which case Liverpools year will be the next year. But if they finish 4th it'll be the next year obviously.

We have just had a fantastic year, but it’s over now,history. The opposition will put up a fight and we better be ready for it

Rags will spend plenty and will be strong contenders, maybe even have Ronaldo with something to prove. Beat us once last year. Will be up for the challenge.

Dippers will have a goalkeeper and a better midfield. Having beaten us three times last year, they will fancy their chances.

Chelsea, difficult to assess. All depends on who comes in during the Summer.

Spurs, again difficult to assess. If they get a good start to season and the transition to new stadium goes well,who knows.

Arsenal, don't think they could win PL , but could be dangerous opponents on their day.

Of rest, four took something from us , plus Wolves and CArdiff, and others came close. Highly unlikely we will get eighteen wins in a row to make winning PL a formality.

Bookies are making us slight odds on for title,but let’s not fool ourselves it will be a serene procession. It will be a scrap from day one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.