Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

englands-midfielder-raheem-sterling-englands-defender-gary-cahill-picture-id856613800

He's had the tattoo since September. Took me about 2 minutes to find that out on getty images, so nothing particularly new about "Ace's sick new tat" as the Sun put it.

One thing I did notice as well is that the AP photographer at England's training camp knew a story when he saw one, took a big close up shot of the tattoo to sell to the papers.

Try telling that to the hundreds of innocent kids each year killed by semiautomatic tattoos.

Definitely think the tide has turned. Paper isn't even out yet and it's being universally condemned on social media by fans and journalists/pundits.

I think he should be dropped from the England squad also.

1. So he doesn’t have to suffer the indignity of yet another early WC exit for England.
2. Because when said inevitable early exit happens, gutter press will find a way to blame him whether his fault or not.

I’d bet my house on both of the above happening.

Can't believe this shite paper has not gone out of business yet. Anyone who buys it needs to give their head a wobble. The club needs to ban their journalists from attending our press conferences as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.