CL vs PL

Ordinarily the Prem, but I'd forgo the league next season to win the CL in Madrid.

Hopefully we are in the Final, and beat Real....but wouldn't be surprised they get the usual help.

I would n't mind anyone but Madrid (or another English team) winning it next season

Depends. If we were to win the CL and not the PL, then champions league would be THE competition and the one I’d always wanted to win. If we were to win the PL and not the CL, then the CL is just a knock out cup that anyone can win, carries little weight and the PL is the true test......
If we win both, happy days and if we win neither, then who cares?

league will always be more important generally but the CL is the biggest trophy you can win and a trophy where you likely get the most respect out of winning.

On a personal level I'd rather win the premier league than the champions league. 38 games is more grueling and being motivated for every match

Champions league is more of a buzz playing European teams but every man and his dog will tell you it's the crem de la crem, just like the premier league is the best thing since sliced bread

I imagine it would be extra sweet for Pep to win the Champions League in Madrid.

Has the current rags fan base been acquired through their PL supremacy in the 90's, 00's and 10's or was it the couple of CL wins.
The answer to this should answer the OP's question I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.