Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid must be the best vermin control available, if only you could bottle it and sell it you could make a fortune. Last week Corby was swarming with a red shirt disease that had a little bird on them but after 90 mins of Real Madrid they have all vanished with not 1 seen since.

I've been thinking that, all teams start on 0 points and Liverpool should improve significantly and we may not. Will be incredibly hard to improve on the season we just had in the league so I'm expecting it to be much closer
Some am I. Last season we had luck in some games and if we hadn't managed all those last minute winners the league would have been a whole lot closer.
The dippers won't face 10 man defences all season like us. They are and will remain a million miles behind us in style but there front three once again will be allowed to play.
Any additions to their back 8 will improve them.

Some am I. Last season we had luck in some games and if we hadn't managed all those last minute winners the league would have been a whole lot closer.
The dippers won't face 10 man defences all season like us. They are and will remain a million miles behind us in style but there front three once again will be allowed to play.

Those games where we got last minute winners was down to bad luck for 89 mins as we completely dominated.
We lost 2 games, one of those we should also have been out of sight by half time & the draws could easily have been victories.

RAWK meltdown continues, this is surely a wind up?

"An arrogant, petulant cheat, master time waster, referee hounder, diver, oscar-winning actor, cry baby, bully, and coward, playing for a corrupt club and about as far away from the values of Liverpool FC as you could ever possibly get. I would fucking hate to be a fan of that bunch of classless c*nts as it would feel like selling my soul for glory".

RAWK meltdown continues, this is surely a wind up?

"An arrogant, petulant cheat, master time waster, referee hounder, diver, oscar-winning actor, cry baby, bully, and coward, playing for a corrupt club and about as far away from the values of Liverpool FC as you could ever possibly get. I would fucking hate to be a fan of that bunch of classless c*nts as it would feel like selling my soul for glory".

Is that about Luis Suarez?

'We had luck in some games'. Which ones, I don't remember them?
'ALL those last minute winners' - Bournemouth (a), Saints(h) - can't remember any others.
Care to re-evaluate our season?

They hate this modern football & long for the days of Tommy Smith & Crazy Horse who played the game like gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.