Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stand the fans so two faced

Gotta say Klopp is working wonders with what he has
He also seems to be doing what we did last year identifying areas for improvement early and buying quality replacements

I think all this 25 points to make up talk is a bit arrogant of us

We start on 0 same as everyone else
We ain’t gonna get 100 again so it could be a lot closer next year

Speaking of arrogant when’s the ticking banners going up with 28 & 5 for the fallen giants

Can’t stand the fans so two faced

Gotta say Klopp is working wonders with what he has
He also seems to be doing what we did last year identifying areas for improvement early and buying quality replacements

I think all this 25 points to make up talk is a bit arrogant of us

We start on 0 same as everyone else
We ain’t gonna get 100 again so it could be a lot closer next year

Speaking of arrogant when’s the ticking banners going up with 28 & 5 for the fallen giants

By that same token you could say Salah won't have the same season again.

They'll add some decent players but so will all of the top teams. Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't (take the rags with Sanchez and Pogba for example). There's no guarantee that their (or anybody else's) signings will improve them sufficiently.

Klopp working wonders? He's been there 3 seasons and they got less points last season than the previous season.

They'll add some decent players but so will all of the top teams. Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't (take the rags with Sanchez and Pogba for example). There's no guarantee that their (or anybody else's) signings will improve them sufficiently.

Klopp working wonders? He's been there 3 seasons and they got less points last season than the previous season.

I get what your saying
But you can see where they need to improve and they are doing
Not saying they will win
Just think they will be better

When you think your way better that’s when the wheel comes off
Pep knows this hence our signings
Not saying we can’t improve just think 100 points was a one off

Why do these cûnts have to make everything sound like it's from Charlie Chaplin's speech in The Great Dictator.

They hit a glass ceiling with their players too, anyone who performs for the dippers next season will more than likely be not playing their the season after. Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho, they all realised there is only so far you can go with Liverpool if you have ambitions of winning trophies and you have to seek it out elsewhere. It shows how deluded their owners see their club when John Henry was criticising Suarez and Coutinho for wanting to join a club like Barcelona.

I welcome this spending by the dippers as it means they will be closer to the rags than they will be to us, they dont play systems like City where we can dominate 98 percent of the league so dont see them being anywhere near us.

I get what your saying
But you can see where they need to improve and they are doing
Not saying they will win
Just think they will be better

When you think your way better that’s when the wheel comes off
Pep knows this hence our signings
Not saying we can’t improve just think 100 points was a one off

Of course their new signings may all work wonderfully for them and they may have a great season but I would say that they are still some way off us. Every team will (in theory at least) strengthen. Should make for an interesting season.

Of course their new signings may all work wonderfully for them and they may have a great season but I would say that they are still some way off us. Every team will (in theory at least) strengthen. Should make for an interesting season.
Agreed
We just have to keep doing same things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.