Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll do that himself if he's given the platform to do so, just like Kante did at Chelsea. Made me laugh when people started suggesting that Kante was now a "better player" under Conte after just a couple of months. He was doing exactly what he was going for us, just not playing in a team living off scraps with 35% possession every game.

I'm absolutely convinced that barring an injury, I'll be hearing the same stuff about Mahrez when he's ripping it up next season for you.

Tbf, if he does sign for City, there is a very decent chance he will actually start doing stuff he didn't do at Leicester, as there would be if we signed Kante from Chelsea (or Hazard for that matter).

Guardiola is in a league of his own.

But i agree, his performance on the ball, at Leicester, was as good as it needs to be.

2aiio82.gif
Classic

Very excited about this one, others have said this, but he is one of the opposition players who when they get the ball you think “shit”

Tbf, if he does sign for City, there is a very decent chance he will actually start doing stuff he didn't do at Leicester, as there would be if we signed Kante from Chelsea (or Hazard for that matter).

Guardiola is in a league of his own.

But i agree, his performance on the ball, at Leicester, was as good as it needs to be.
I think it is fair to say that Pep wants certain players because they fit his style rather than because they are being used to their maximum at their current team.

I feel next time this year, Mahrez will be one of the best 3 players in the league while playing for us. He can become one of the best while playing with better players who play to his abilities.

He'll share the creativity burden with Silva and KdB. Bernardo will get more freedom to operate. He's hard working and he tracks back. His crossing is good, his freekicks are good. He'll add another dimension to our attack.

How is any of that not what we want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.