Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I'm amazed the Sun is now so concerned about social issues, a football player getting a gun tattoo is front page news. That's taking social awareness to a whole new level, I never knew they cared so much

I'm assuming a racist attack on the same football player must have taken up half the newspaper. No? Well, the front page at the very least.....? No....?

How odd....

Well, at least having gun tattoos done means he isn't wasting money on disgraceful friperies like houses for his mum or sister, or on breakfast in Alderley Edge. It's not as though the Sun is on some marketing campaign on Merseyside to ingratiate itself with the scousers after their heroic failure on Saturday... Unfortunately for the Sun the scousers still have a range of other comics to choose from.

Well those 2 clowns who wrote that piece of Shit has got what they wanted from that article it will be all back slapping at the scum headquarters.

Weird reaction but it is Raheem so of course it will be blown up more than it should be. No one else find it odd that he wants a gun tattooed on him considering his dad was shot to death?

Well those 2 clowns who wrote that piece of Shit has got what they wanted from that article it will be all back slapping at the scum headquarters.

This is the problem isn't it?

The PFA should really step in here, he is one of their members after all.

Dunno if anyone's posted this, but click through to see a complete list of stories they've run about him.

I remember the sports journalists point out that they had nothing to do with this the last time it happened, and they're generally right. None of this stuff is coming from people who actually write about football. It's coming from the gutter celebrity-harassing hacks at the front of the paper. It also shows that this has been going on long before he left Liverpool, incidentally, which seemed to be the time that the sports journalists themselves jumped on the bandwagon.

Weird reaction but it is Raheem so of course it will be blown up more than it should be. No one else find it odd that he wants a gun tattooed on him considering his dad was shot to death?
I don't know if it's odd, maybe when it's finished and Raheem explains it we and the journalists will be in a better position to judge.

I don't know if it's odd, maybe when it's finished and Raheem explains it we and the journalists will be in a better position to judge.

It is extremely odd but I am sure because we want to defend one of our own we are blinded by that. It is a disgrace the treatment he gets in the media but having the weapon tattooed on you what killed your father is mind boggling. What finished article would make it any less weird?

No doubt when the World Cup comes around, they'll be handing out free Sun-branded England flags, and idiots will be putting them up as if that newspaper hasn't done everything it can to undermine our efforts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.