United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL THE ****S ON HERE WHO WANTED A MADRID WIN NEED TO GIVE THEIR FUCKIN HEADS A WOBBLE TOO,FUCKIN RAG SYMPATHISERS...
I have some sympathy towards this attitude, and if were any other team in the final, I'd be with you.
The recent events, however, compounded with events not too long ago, have sullied LFC for ever in my, and other Blues'
minds, and they are now beyond the pale.
Basically they can get fucked.

The recent events, however, compounded with events not too long ago, have sullied LFC for ever in my, and other Blues'
minds, and they are now beyond the pale.
Basically they can get fucked.
This. All day long. Their hostility to us since the takeover has increased tenfold.The excretia Sterling has had to endure from those self-entitled pricks is disgraceful, the way their fans came out in support of Suarez when he bit that Chelsea player made me want to vomit, then he did it again in the W.C. but still the cult followers refused to condemn him. The race thing with the same player was just as stomach churning - wearing fucking tee shirts in support of him...FFS! The attack by their inbred followers on our team bus, the cheering when YaYa was injured.

I've long disliked the red dippers, but just recently my dislike has become pure fucking hatred for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.