Champions League Final

Ramos is a mastermind, I watched a clip where he punched Karius on the face 1minute before his slip.

I know we've all slagged Bravo on here for his goalkeeping displays but the club and his team mates have never turned on him like that lot, Wijnaldum blamed him in his interview.

That's not exactly accurate ("all"), is it? Fully agree with the rest of your post.

Ramos is a genius, he does everything to win, if it means injuring a player, he will do it.
Id say that makes him a **** not a genius, if he’d done the same to Sergio or Jesus, I doubt there would be so much hilarity about his actions..
I’m chuffed to fuck RM won but a fan of Ramos I am not, great player but a cheating **** of the highest order...!

Id say that makes him a **** not a genius, if he’d done the same to Sergio or Jesus, I doubt there would be so much hilarity about his actions..
I’m chuffed to fuck RM won but a fan of Ramos I am not, great player but a cheating **** of the highest order...!

Hasn't he got over 25 red cards or something silly? He puts the likes of Vinnie Jones, Keane and Big Dunc to shame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.