Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ i agree with you,i need a lie down lol

I think you need to remember your love affair with Bravo and see that Pep got that one wrong :p

Also the rather worrying JFE's saga.

But still the if pep says jump we jump mantra comes out, fuck me we can still dislike a player he likes, it isn't a crime
Thank god peps in charge & not some of you guys, we’ve already got a superb team with young players who will only get better next year, we’re planning ahead by slotting Jorginho in for Fernandinho , we’re trying to signing Mahrez who is a former player of the year who’s an excellent player who’ll keep everyone on their toe’s but no, that’s not good enough ....we want Neymar , we want Bale .....clueless...leave it to the experts , pep gets little wrong .

But still the if pep says jump we jump mantra comes out, fuck me we can still dislike a player he likes, it isn't a crime, it also doesn't make people clueless.

Mahrez is a good player, but he is not improving our first team in the slightest and that my old chum is the problem that Mancini got stuffed with and Pellers also for that matter.

I think you need to remember your love affair with Bravo and see that Pep got that one wrong :p

Also the rather worrying JFE's saga.

But still the if pep says jump we jump mantra comes out, fuck me we can still dislike a player he likes, it isn't a crime

But still the if pep says jump we jump mantra comes out, fuck me we can still dislike a player he likes, it isn't a crime, it also doesn't make people clueless.

Mahrez is a good player, but he is not improving our first team in the slightest and that my old chum is the problem that Mancini got stuffed with and Pellers also for that matter.
Signing Mahrez will not improve our first team in the slightest ? Nothing to be said really ....time will tell.

You can't not be excited about getting a player as good as Mahrez. How he fits in? I don't much care. Pep will find a way. We're now getting genuine quality signings in our summer windows, every window.
Think back to getting Maicon, Rodwell, Sinclair in that horribly underwhelming 2012 window (Garcia was just about o.k. no more, no less), if you can bear it…
But we wanted Hazard, Van Persie and De Rossi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.