Talksport

Oh & a smattering of the latest England(Utd) superstar Rashford while at the same time slaughtering Sterling for getting a tattoo.
They are setting up the heroes and villains of England's world cup campaign in people's minds.

They are setting up the heroes and villains of England's world cup campaign in people's minds.
You’re right, the first misplaced pass from Raheem & he will get slaughtered meanwhile 7 goal superstar Rashford gets praise just for being on the pitch , I hope England get murdered & sent home early so our players can have a well earned rest . Support Kane , Ali , young ...not a fucking chance

You’re right, the first misplaced pass from Raheem & he will get slaughtered meanwhile 7 goal superstar Rashford gets praise just for being on the pitch , I hope England get murdered & sent home early so our players can have a well earned rest . Support Kane , Ali , young ...not a fucking chance
With you there. I too hope England get stuffed and sent home on the first return flight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.