Kylian Mbappé

If he becomes available then we will try and buy him but that depends on the results of UEFA’s investigation. It suggests nothing about the running of the club. I’ve literally no idea why you are getting you male boxer shorts in a twist or swearing about posters being ‘12 years old’ for suggesting that we may be waiting to see if he becomes available.
He's a thick ****, that's why.

Clown can't wrap his head around the simple idea of City waiting to see if PSG does get sanctioned to have an actual go at Mbappe, because otherwise there's no fucking point chasing him just like he himself says. Fuck knows how that has anything to do with running the damn club.

He's a thick ****, that's why.

Clown can't wrap his head around the simple idea of City waiting to see if PSG does get sanctioned to have an actual go at Mbappe, because otherwise there's no fucking point chasing him just like he himself says. Fuck knows how that has anything to do with running the damn club.
Whilst I couldn’t comment on the rest, I can certainly agree with the part in bold.

We do have to consider that UEFA know we want to pounce on Mbappe and may not want to help us sign him just to undermine PSG. This is given we are both labeled as "state sponsored clubs" (go see today's Guardian Transfer Rumours about this one) which is certainly at a minimum in part code for being non-European/Arab owned.

Remember though, these feelings can certainly not stem from any long standing historical sentiments surrounding protectionism and xenophobia, since of course when European/white owned clubs dominated it had nothing to do with any advantages as the world of football was pure, equal and fair.

***cough, cough***

Anyway, I could very well see any penalties PSG endures specifically being designed to keep us from taking advantage to sign Mbappe.

This seems like the likely outcome of this situation if I am being honest about things.

It'll be interesting to see how this whole PSG situation pans out during the summer. If the reports in the media have any substance it's likely that Neymar is going to force a move, probably to Madrid, so would this have an impact on the Mbappe deal. Surely they will still face sanctions regardless and simply flogging Neymar won't wipe the slate clean.

Hypothetically if we did sign him my biggest concern is how would we manage to keep both him and Jesus happy for the next 10 years or so if they both end up being world class.

Hypothetically if we did sign him my biggest concern is how would we manage to keep both him and Jesus happy for the next 10 years or so if they both end up being world class.
I think if they were both winning trophies and playing most games they’d be very happy.

Thing is .... PSG are in breach of FFP rules already without Mbappe if they sign him it will blow their budget out of the water and bring even harsher terms on themselves.
The problem with a loan and obligation to buy is that it's really just extended credit terms. My guess is that UEFA have told them the sale must go in 2017/18 accounts.

Thing is .... PSG are in breach of FFP rules already without Mbappe if they sign him it will blow their budget out of the water and bring even harsher terms on themselves.

I don't understand why everyone is assuming PSG have breached FFP rules.

Have I missed something re the situation since April ?

“Paris Saint-Germain finds it deplorable that, only a few days before a regular meeting scheduled with Uefa, false information targeting the club has been reported.

“The club has been closely monitored by Uefa for four years following the settlement signed by both parties in 2014. As a result of this, the European body has a very clear and transparent view of the club’s financial status, especially with regards to multi-year contracts with club partners.

“Paris Saint-Germain is in continuous communication with Uefa and the club will go to Uefa with confidence on April 20.”

What has happened since then, that makes us assume that A) they have breached FFP & B) if they are found to have overvalued some sponsorships, that the penalty accrued wil be so strong, they have to ditch Mbappe ?

City were being accused of this, at the very same time, yet we are talking about buying Mahrez, Jorginho & Mbappe!

I don't understand why everyone is assuming PSG have breached FFP rules.

Have I missed something re the situation since April ?

“Paris Saint-Germain finds it deplorable that, only a few days before a regular meeting scheduled with Uefa, false information targeting the club has been reported.

“The club has been closely monitored by Uefa for four years following the settlement signed by both parties in 2014. As a result of this, the European body has a very clear and transparent view of the club’s financial status, especially with regards to multi-year contracts with club partners.

“Paris Saint-Germain is in continuous communication with Uefa and the club will go to Uefa with confidence on April 20.”

What has happened since then, that makes us assume that A) they have breached FFP & B) if they are found to have overvalued some sponsorships, that the penalty accrued wil be so strong, they have to ditch Mbappe ?

City were being accused of this, at the very same time, yet we are talking about buying Mahrez, Jorginho & Mbappe!

1. UEFA have opened a formal investigation of PSG's sponsorship in September.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...mar-kylian-mbappe-transfer-news-a7924871.html

2. In April, UEFA have informed PSG they may face sanctions for breaches of financial fair play rules, relating to huge deals with Qatari sponsors which a preliminary investigation has found to be excessive.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/11/psg-may-face-uefa-sanctions-overvalued-qatari-deal

3. 20.04.2018 PSG and UEFA officials had a meeting in UEFA's headquarters in Nyon.
A UEFA spokesperson said a decision was expected "at the start of June".
http://www.chicagotribune.com/90min...l-fair-play-investigation-20180420-story.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.