James Milner

A starting 11?? Give me a bit of time and I could come up with enough for an entire division.

Steve McManaman. All he did was sit on the bench or warm up on the sidelines. We were very lucky our obsession with signing great players who were past it didn't ruin us. Some actually made an impact. Was Tarnat I think that put us 3-2 up against Blackburn and top of the league. I kept the paper from the next day just so I could see us at the top (we had played a game more I think). How far we have come.

Genuine question. I’m really curious. I can’t personally remember any quote, in the media or elsewhere, where he said that he was thinking of re-signing. If you point me in the direction of any kind of source where he led us up the garden path like this, then fine, I agree with you. But I have no specific memory of it.

As for the celebrating in front of former fans when you score (not your point, I understand that, but the point of some other posts on here) I personally hope that Raheem celebrates like fuck when he finally scores against the dippers (which he will do, and I sincerely hope it’s at Anfield).

5 seconds of googling yields:

"I would love to stay at City. That's the bottom line.

"This is a club which is winning things. We have great players and the fans have always been great to me.

"It's a no-brainer for me. I want to be here. I would love to sign a new contract.
"

He took this line for the whole year prior to departure, and basically fucked us over. A shitty thing to do which cost the club millions. i.e. he's a wanker.

What I mean is if you attend games and see what actually happens from a match attending point of view you would probably understand the Milner issue a lot more. Watching on telly doesn’t give you the same experience and viewpoint. Talking to fans at the game etc and seeing stuff that you don’t see on telly etc

Plus it’s a bit more complicated than just his twatty goal celebrations

Read some of the previous posts for a flavour of it all

I think the overseas thing is a cop out, there's no excuse in this day and age to not be informed. I'm an Australian based blue and I am aware of the animosity towards Milner because I'm take an interest in what the majority of Blues are feeling from sources such as this forum.

If there's an overwhelming feeling shared by many blues, my first response is not to question it as some do, but educate myself as to why they're feeling this way. It's not that hard that quick search on here or on Google can easily uncover the pulse of most fans.

Loved him when he was with us. Even named our cat after him. Turned into an ignorant **** that I wouldn't fucking piss on.
Anyone that doesn't understand why can fuck off .
Even your cat got upset after being named Milner? What were the cat traits that made him arrogant? it's a bit harsh to even piss on the cat in the first place.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Milner gone this summer- villa, stoke or back to Leeds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.