Hopes for the season

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the obvious “win everything” crowd and a few jokers, it appears things are coalescing around...

Premier League
Win H & A against Rags
Get something at Anfield
Kids in the Domestic Cups
Advancement in CL, hopefully at least a SF

...and just keep playing the same quality football against teams that will either defend for their lives or press us to death.
Yep, that seems a fair assessment and I would be happy with that season.

Retain the Premier League
Win the FA Cup.

Beating the Scum twice is a necessary given, since it contributes towards expectation 1.

My hopes for the 18/19 season are as follows.

Win Community Shield
Retain Premiership title
Knockout stages of CL
Progression of Foden and Diaz, but also 2 more kids given the minutes these 2 received this season.
Top 4 of City, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal.
Fergie to see another season of City dominating.
Mourinho to be United manager at the end of the season.
Pep to extend for another year.
Angelinogiven a chance.
Liverpool suspended from the CL for 1 season.

Not asking for much

Fair officials would be nice. I have a feeling we will be screwed over more than this season and all the help given to their darlings Utd and Pool to win the PL as we know they like a different team winning it

Win the premier again, back to back wins will shut up a lot of the media about greatest team whatever bollocks. It's all I expect. CL final would be good, beating Liverpool would be good too

Prem BACK 2 BACK TITLES.
FA CUP
WIN AT ANFIELD.
CHAMPS LEAGUE semi- final.
FODEN to get plenty of game time.
WIN AT THE SWAMP.
I honestly think the above is achievable.
C.T.I.D

Retain the title is number one. Never done that before and it's the least likely to be affected by underhand scuppering.

Haven't won the FA Cup for a while so would like to win that.

Not really bothered about the CL. We should have a good chance with the players having a year's more experience, however with only one final slot to play for, the other will be reserved for RM, it'll be whatever will be.

Hoping for more Foden and Diaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.