Kylian Mbappé

That's why I never understood the talk of buying De Ligt or another centre back, we obviously were in for a centre midfielder & wide player so unless we are getting rid of Aguero or Kompany there is no way we would make a 3rd signing.

I think De Ligt was a case of really liking him and not wanting anyone else to nab him this summer, so now he's confirmed he's staying at Ajax we're happy.

The Mbappe and Leroy pic?
Yup.

hqdefault.jpg

I assume this is the visit they're referring to...

It was a Nike promotional shoot and BM went into overdrive with some 500 pages over the next few days about him coming.

platt.png

You come along, randomly attacking my post, then when I explain to you, that you have the wrong interpretation, you ignore that & run with the same shite, for god knows what reason other than malice.

Seeing you are continuing to do it, I'll explain it again just in case there is actually a chance you are being honest & still don't understand what I am referring to, rather than just being a fucking shit stirrer.

I've already explained that I'm complimenting the club on being well run, hence imo, we have transfer deals which we are doing & the other things are mere ideas mainly from the media, which we may or may not try to involve ouselves in, when the time comes along with every other club with money (but imo probably won't).

It's not 'Mbappe/ Hazard to City' It's Mbappe/ Hazard maybe to somebody, if they become available, which they might not, or probably won't'

Therefore people getting all excited about Mbappe & wondering why we are targeting Mahrez, are imo wasting energy worrying about it because we are dealing with the actual real transfer business, which is actually possible to deal with, rather than the other stuff, which is likey impossible.

If Mbappe was an imminent signing, it would be happening now, as a priority, as it's going to cost a fucking fortune, & IF WE SIGN JORGINHO AND MAHREZ, WE HAVE 17 FUCKING SENIOR, NON HOMEGROWN PLAYERS PLUS ZINCHENKO AND HAVE TO GET RID OF, NOT JUST ZINCHENKO, BUT A SENIOR PLAYER

SO IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT ALL THE ENORMOUS FINANCIAL DETAILS AND POSSIBLY DESTROYING THE WAGE STRUCTURE, IT'S ALSO ABOUT FINDING SOMEONE A NEW CLUB, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING WORLD CUP WITH THE TRANSFER WINDOW SHUTTING EARLIER THAN USUAL.

So before we can even consider the option of joining in an auction for these people, we have to find new clubs for others, if we sign the players we are actually after.

Stop trying to be a smartarse
Like @SWP's back posted, as well I did, you changed your fucking stance from one post to another and so don't expect me to follow your convoluted confused path of reasoning you clown.

If Mbappe thought the old Platt Lane was still our training ground - no wonder he went to PSG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.