Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

If his Dad had been ' killed by a shark would he tattoo one of those on his leg?
I suspect not, because a shark is not a weapon or instrument of death, there is no societal 'shark problem' that have affected families like Sterling's, as far as I know there are no laws governing the ownership or use of sharks and there is no political issue surrounding sharks.

HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG,the fucking sun are at him ALL of the time,he cannot breathe without them them writing how dare he breathe
I agree. It's only Raheems business the Sun have jumped on this and made it negative as per usual. My nine year old daughter who has no interest in football said this morning that he might have a football coming out of the gun because he thinks that's the only thing you should shoot. I don't think she has much of a future as a tattoo artist but the general point is that he has been torn to pieces over something that is not finished but more importantly no one else's business.

I think there is probably something a bit more sinister than a couple of journo's at a s**t excuse for a newspaper having the odd pop at a football player.

It has been a deliberate and systematic campaign of hate fuelled abuse against a young, talented, black footballer who once dared leave the cult, otherwise known as Liverpool FC. It really wouldn't surprise me if the editorial decision making in the publication of these non-stories was being driven at very high levels within the newsgroup, if not the highest.

I agree. It's only Raheems business the Sun have jumped on this and made it negative as per usual. My nine year old daughter who has no interest in football said this morning that he might have a football coming out of the gun because he thinks that's the only thing you should shoot. I don't think she has much of a future as a tattoo artist but the general point is that he has been torn to pieces over something that is not finished but more importantly no one else's business.
Very clever is your little girl,get her into blue ASAP lol

Raheem should feign injury and stay on holiday. If he has a good World Cup, they will find a way give Rashford the credit for this, or Limpgard. If he doesn't, he'll be hung, drawn and quartered and the boo boys will be out in force at away grounds everywhere next season. Fuck 'em.

Last edited:
Headlines from when Alberto Moreno got this tattoo last year:

alberto-moreno-tattoo-500x466.png

Daily Mail "Alberto Moreno Shows Off Bizarre New Animal Tattoos"
S*n "Liverpool Star Alberto Moreno Adds Three Tattoos to Outlandish Collection"
ESPN "Liverpool Star Alberto Moreno Adds to Zany Tattoo Collection"

No outrage for him I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.