Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Yep. So many act like impatient little children

I had a pop at Txiki. I was wrong. I've admitted it. No need to insult me (because who else are you talking about).

I can be reactionary when it comes to football (thankfully not about much else) but I'm working on it.

7ImZ.gif

Panic over ?
Can i put my flapper away

tenor.gif
Hope so because I don’t want him anyway please stay at Napoli my friend

Who would you get then, because we do need a replacement for fern.
It’s a real difficult one. Here’s a list of players I’d prefer over Jorginho.. verratti is decent and is a solid defensive option but would he leave PSG? Also Nzonzi is decent and also proven and won’t be to expensive. But most of all I’d love to see Thiago here at city because he is world class. He’s young can tackle and knows the way pep plays. Actually surprised we’ve not gone in for him as he’s a perfect fit! Would love him so much more than any other player

Jorginho now saying he could stay at Napoli...?

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/ne...581560/jorginho_con_ancelotti_potrei_restare/

Jorginho: «With Ancelotti I could stay»
The Napoli midfielder, from the withdrawal of the National team, opens to the reconfirmation: "I owe so much to Sarri but the arrival of such an important winner changes everything ..."

FLORENCE - Jorginho dazzled on the ... via del Napoli , thanks to the arrival of Ancelotti . The blue midfielder from Coverciano sends a clear message, despite the fact that he has been talking about his next transfer to Manchester City:"It was a surprise for everyone, it was a great blow for Napoli. Ancelotti is a coach who won wherever he went. It can give something more. I say thanks to Sarri for what he did, for me in particular. I came from a difficult year, he gave me so much, he helped me to improve. But the arrival of Ancelotti can improve us all. I'm not thinking about the market ... though. Certainly the arrival of Ancelotti, of one so big as to make me rethink everything, and that's what I'm doing. Fear of the flight of so many companions? It's a big word but the Napoli group is extraordinary, ready to give everything, to make sacrifices for the shirt; the important thing is that those who arrive are willing to do the same " . Then the admission: "No, Ancelotti has not called me yet ...

No reason to worry, he's just being professional. Jorginho took part in Italy presser today, so had to answer questions regarding his future. Did it in a very diplomatic fashion. Have to say I like his and his agent's behavior a lot.

It’s a real difficult one. Here’s a list of players I’d prefer over Jorginho.. verratti is decent and is a solid defensive option but would he leave PSG? Also Nzonzi is decent and also proven and won’t be to expensive. But most of all I’d love to see Thiago here at city because he is world class. He’s young can tackle and knows the way pep plays. Actually surprised we’ve not gone in for him as he’s a perfect fit! Would love him so much more than any other player
If I was pep Thiago would be my main choice without a doubt.

I had a pop at Txiki. I was wrong. I've admitted it. No need to insult me (because who else are you talking about).

I can be reactionary when it comes to football (thankfully not about much else) but I'm working on it.

I was talking about people online constantly moaning about Txiki and asking why transfers are done. It's all you see everywhere. It wasn't really directed at you, I don't really know who you are, with all due respect. No offence meant. Just one of my personal bug bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.