Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange I had a feeling he is like 24-25 years old only. Maybe his hair messed with me...

27 years old and club record spending on him he has to deliver big time for sure.

So if he joins and nobody leaves where does this leave Foden? He will be very lucky to even get on the bench?

Why will he? David Silva is into his 30s now, can’t play every week. Foden is just 18 years old. If he can play a few more games next season he can then step up again. He is very young. Lots of time. Don’t have to over play and ruin like the rags with Rashford.

then it wasn't meant that way...stop being so defensive...you will do yourself a mischief by the end of the transfer window!

and for what its worth...if marhez gets the chances sterling does (or sane) he will score more..his finishing is better.

Great signing.

In my eyes, he’s underrated by many on here.

I consider him to be one of the most naturally gifted players in the league.

Agree. A class player and still has a point to prove and will still want trophies. He will give our team another option. Amazing first touch, good 1 on 1 and a killer in the box. Great player and I’m buzzing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.