"If Jesus was on earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey"

This isn't the first time I've heard of this type of thing. Creflo Dollar asked for money to buy a jet as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/03/13/living/creflo-dollar-jet-feat/index.html

"Salvation doesn't come with a debt.". Irrespective of your views on organised religion I'd hope you'd find more respect for true believing holy men that aren't in it to make money.

Prosperity gospel preachers are scum that masquerade as men of God, in my opinion, nothing more than "religious robber barons."

There might be some form of higher power that our brains cannot truly understand or appreciate, but the notion that this being would want to impart eternal life upon the human race is about as absurd as it gets. Who would actually want to do that? Do people seriously believe anything happens after we die other than a general feeling of absolutely nothing i.e. fuck all.

There might be some form of higher power that our brains cannot truly understand or appreciate, but the notion that this being would want to impart eternal life upon the human race is about as absurd as it gets. Who would actually want to do that? Do people seriously believe anything happens after we die other than a general feeling of absolutely nothing i.e. fuck all.
People can't contemplate there being nothing. How can everything they know, see, think, feel just stop? I ask them this; how was feeling 100 years ago?

This is Duplantis's home. It's large but not particularly pretty. It's essentially just typical Masonic architecture pillars and triangles. And his landscaper is crap.

large-plantation-style-new-build-destrehan-homes-rich_232236.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.