Key 103..

No oil painting from that previous thread....then again I've also got a radio face.

Beccy Want was nice however.

I remember back when I was a teenager living at home I'd often hear "the quiet storm... Piccadilly... key103" of an evening coming from my sister's HiFi in her room. I was more of a sunset 102 guy myself. Sami B is on the cut

Key 103 used to be a quality station back in the day. Tony the Greek and Pete Mitchell's IQ show were amazing. Then there was Stu Allan every weekend.
Remember 20 years ago having my all time key top 3 on Pete Mitchell's show.

3) Whatever - Oasis
2) Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
1) Enjoy the silence - Depeche Mode

The best comedy ever on Key 103 was when united were in the Champs League semi final and Spence MacDonald claimed someone had given him two tickets. So for an hour on his show he was winding the rags up deciding what to do with the tickets and eventually ripped them up and chucked them in the bin

Stopped listening to commercial pop radio many years ago having been subject to Key 103 at ear splitting levels in a factory I used to work in. They used to get through their play list about 4 times in a 9 hour shift. Same fecking songs over and over, punctuated by s**t adverts every 15 minutes.

You want to have our cleaner. Comes in every morning, switches off the radio playing XFM and puts Jeremy Kyle on TV then puts puts Smooth FM on. Same songs every day and she sings along not knowing most words but still making an indecipherable racket whilst we're at our desks trying to work!

Best thing about Key 103:

37996DA400000578-0-image-m-81_1472214837205.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.