Isco

On what basis have you formulated this opinion?
Through watching La Liga games. He's droppped off 10% over the season. The CL final was the clincher as to how goos he would be in the Premier League. That said Real have dropped off performance wise everywhere.

I wouldn't sweat it, all this hypothetical changing of minds. We are set.

Mahrez and Jorginho will be done next few days.
Done as in... announced? Or done as in effectively done but still under wraps (under wraps is probably the wrong terminology, since it’s anything but secret, but you know what I mean!)

I wouldn't sweat it, all this hypothetical changing of minds. We are set.

Mahrez and Jorginho will be done next few days.
Could be.

Interesting that neither player is going to be in the WC - and thus would presumably wish to wrap up transfer negotiations as soon as possible lest some WC star emerge as a rival to their signing.

Done as in... announced? Or done as in effectively done but still under wraps (under wraps is probably the wrong terminology, since it’s anything but secret, but you know what I mean!)
Does it really matter? Why the desperation to know? What will be will be.

It'll be interesting to see if RM can continue to hold on to both Isco and Bale following the WC. Post-WC they'll probably want to make another marquee signing - if it's an attacker/winger... what then?

#Popcorn_RM_TransferWindow

Bump. With the Mahrez deal seemingly stalling, would anyone still be interested in this lad? Would Lopetegui be willing to sell? It's a no on both counts for me, feel a lot of that Madrid squad will have zero motivation after 4 CLs in 5 years and Lopetegui will want to make use of the players he worked with in the Spain job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.