Kylian Mbappé

Get the band back together!
RTX31722.jpg

It probably means nothing but City have posted two videoes about Mbappe and Mendy and their "bromance" on Instagram stories

Did definitely read somewhere last summer he said he rejected man city not Guardiola. Don't know if that attitude has changed this year

Did definitely read somewhere last summer he said he rejected man city not Guardiola. Don't know if that attitude has changed this year
"When I met with some coaches, I told them, and they can confirm, that my priority is Monaco. And if Monaco does what I expect, I wouldn't want to leave. After that, something happened and I changed my position."

"I didn't say no to him [Guardiola] but I said no to Manchester City. When I saw him, we talked about tactics, how he could use me. That's really a coach that feels football."

"He has won everywhere and transmits a passion to you. I love coaches that just talk about football. He's like the [PSG] coach [Unai] Emery."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/kylian-...y-not-pep-guardiola/1uq8kkn0kp5j17vaazqk9g9dp

"When I met with some coaches, I told them, and they can confirm, that my priority is Monaco. And if Monaco does what I expect, I wouldn't want to leave. After that, something happened and I changed my position."

"I didn't say no to him [Guardiola] but I said no to Manchester City. When I saw him, we talked about tactics, how he could use me. That's really a coach that feels football."

"He has won everywhere and transmits a passion to you. I love coaches that just talk about football. He's like the [PSG] coach [Unai] Emery."
http://www.goal.com/en/news/kylian-...y-not-pep-guardiola/1uq8kkn0kp5j17vaazqk9g9dp
Totally forgot about this.

Now that I'm reminded, fuck him. Why are we even bothering to get him? I thought we supposedly don't get players who don't want to come play for us etc?

Now that I'm reminded, fuck him. Why are we even bothering to get him? I thought we supposedly don't get players who don't want to come play for us etc?
Who said we were trying to get him?

No.

It's not impossible we could attempt it, if PSG for some reason decided to sell, as we were interested in him previously but I would say the idea we are shipping out a major player, doing deals in the middle of the world cup & trusting Mbappe will come to us to replace him, after him keeping us on a line last time, is close to comedy.

If the deal was genuine I believe we would be seeing it being done right now. Same with Hazard.

I doubt we can afford him or are willing to pay his wages.

It would have to be Mbappe demanding only City & PSG desperate to sell so we got a cheap deal & nobody else could gazump us. Not realistic imo.

I think our transfer targets have been planned by the manager & we are getting them now.

Regardless of whether you or anyone wants us to sign Mbappe or not, why do you think we can't afford him? I would have thought that with our wealth we could afford to sign any player in the world if Pep and the board wanted them.

You mean

Like Delph and Laporte?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.