Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need Mahrez
We don’t need him but he definitely will improve us especially if injuries occur to the likes of sterling and sane. He Will also give our attacking options a kick up the backside which they will need for the season ahead so looking at it from a realistic point of view he will be a good signing for us.

Not a case of backing down,but not got the humble pie out of the oven just yet............and as for 150m.............I'll go back reading the sun as I've been told to lol

Raz probably is closer to 150 unless that transfer bubble pops. What’s that site that does valuations on assets and clubs value and such? I think they already had him around 100 and he’s still got a World Cup to showcase himself and 3 more years of pep.

Edit: here ya go.

Not far behind in terms of an increase in value are Leroy Sane, who has an estimated worth of £132million on the market, and Raheem Sterling, who would cost you £121million.

Last edited:
Really excited about this signing. I think Jorginho is a classy player who will add a lot to the balance of our side and squad in general. But Mahrez is a joy to watch. So much trickery. He is a lot like Bernardo with the clever change of direction and shoulder drops but has more pace and will directly run at the opposition. A great addition to our squad and I think he will give us an extra dimension.

When you look back to games like Wigan and Liverpool the two players we are likely to sign would have helped get us results.

Mahrez Sterling Bernardo Sane Aguero Jesus is a hell of a lot of talent in forward positions. Jorginho seems to thrive on finding players in little pockets of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.