MCFC Website is rubbish.

"I sorry you can no longer log in using your account number"
Tries to log in using email address instead
"Would you like to log in with your account number?"

Last edited:
I think City have finally admitted what we all knew. Couldn't happen soon enough:

CHANGES TO TICKET WEBSITE AND PHONE LINES

Supporters are advised that from 5pm, Friday 1 June until Thursday 21 June both the ticket sales phone line and the online ticketing website (mancity.com/tickets) will be suspended whilst we complete work required to launch our new ticketing system.

During this time, you can view your online supporter profile via the Cityzens platform here. This will enable you to view and make changes* to your personal details however you will be unable to view your purchase history or make purchases.*restrictions may apply to selected data fields

The disabled ticket phone line will remain open during this time as will the Supporter Services phone line although system restrictions will apply (excluding Wednesday 20 June as detailed below).

STAFF TRAINING
On Wednesday 20th June the Supporter Service and Disabled Tickets telephone lines will be closed ahead of launching our new Ticketing website and system.

Further information about the new Ticketing website along with our new Ticket sales phone line operating hours can be found here

CUP SCHEMES
Seasoncard Holders can register for the Cup Schemes from Thursday 21 June. Supporters will receive an additional communication containing information on how to register nearer the time.

If you have any questions in relation to the above, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)161 444 1894 9 (option 1, 3)*.Thanks in advance for your continued support.
Kind regards,

Supporter Services

Manchester City Football Club

Please Jesus, Joseph and Mary, make it easy on the eye and simple to use.

Call me a cynic but I’ve just logged on to take a screenshot of my loyalty points. Not that I think they could lose all existing data as they close down one system and fire up the new one..

Call me a cynic but I’ve just logged on to take a screenshot of my loyalty points. Not that I think they could lose all existing data as they close down one system and fire up the new one..
Just done the same too. This has got TSB written all over it!

I think City have finally admitted what we all knew. Couldn't happen soon enough:

CHANGES TO TICKET WEBSITE AND PHONE LINES

Supporters are advised that from 5pm, Friday 1 June until Thursday 21 June both the ticket sales phone line and the online ticketing website (mancity.com/tickets) will be suspended whilst we complete work required to launch our new ticketing system.

During this time, you can view your online supporter profile via the Cityzens platform here. This will enable you to view and make changes* to your personal details however you will be unable to view your purchase history or make purchases.*restrictions may apply to selected data fields

The disabled ticket phone line will remain open during this time as will the Supporter Services phone line although system restrictions will apply (excluding Wednesday 20 June as detailed below).

STAFF TRAINING
On Wednesday 20th June the Supporter Service and Disabled Tickets telephone lines will be closed ahead of launching our new Ticketing website and system.

Further information about the new Ticketing website along with our new Ticket sales phone line operating hours can be found here

CUP SCHEMES
Seasoncard Holders can register for the Cup Schemes from Thursday 21 June. Supporters will receive an additional communication containing information on how to register nearer the time.

If you have any questions in relation to the above, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)161 444 1894 9 (option 1, 3)*.Thanks in advance for your continued support.
Kind regards,

Supporter Services

Manchester City Football Club
This is just the ticket stuff though thats being replaced - it is already separate from the main website. They both need replacing, not just the ticket part!

A mate who is unemployed has a phone bill for £44 for hanging on the line to get his season ticket relocation sorted.

Got an email earlier saying they are updating the ticketing system and phone lines.

Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.