Visa cards

bluethrunthru

Payment affected all over Europe it seems. Local Lidl and Morrisons having prob - Morrisons no go but Lidl only lost contactless for now. I just made an online payment to BT ok however.

Anybody else's Friday night in jeopardy because of this? If you need cash go and get some early - the machines will run dry very soon - guy on 5Live says he was at an ATM at an ASDA with a queue 40 strong

keep an eye on your statements folks - seems that some of the declined payments may be batched within the system and go out later once fixed - so you won't have got your sarnie but will have been billed for it ! Nightmare.
Had similar with the tsb fiasco all transactions from 1st to 16th May have been charged twice including deposits this puts me £160 up tried ringing 3 times can't get thru

Yep.

My village is starting to resemble a Russian bread queue the amount of people waiting to use the 3 ATM's here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.