Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

let me get this right...if you read the mail you are a racist ???
Yes Im sure that is what he's saying, anyone who reads such trash is a hater of all things not white.
I also think he is sneering and looking down on anyone who has a different opinion on Daily Mail writers, if I enjoy reading Janet Street Porter or Roy Hattersley or Martin Samuel or Ian Ladyman articles I am (or belong too) "ever-dwindling rump of aged racist and xenophobic middle class white people"

In his opinion.

Sterling is big news and sells papers get shit loads of clicks for this never ending criticism!

If the squad fail at the World Cup sterling will be crucified in the media and the only player who will get the blame.

The scum at it again and this prick wyett trying to be clever with the replies, tosser.

Last edited:
Just watched Corrie tonight for the first time in ages, I saw 2 people shot, another killed by a knifing and talk of a guy being raped by another guy.
Yet the media go apeshit over over a footballer’s tat.

I wouldn't be surprised if Raheem doesn't give a shit about all this and just laughs at them... whilst everybody else goes apeshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.