Last Film You Saw

In my opinion the Disney Star wars movies have all been average. This one was the best of an average bunch. My list is..
Solo
TFA
TLJ
Rogue one
Really hope this franchise gets back to its glory days. It is worrying to see Solo perform so poorly.
I really hope they do no more if it's known as a "franchise".

Should have stopped after the 3rd one. Ruining the experience for me now.

Just watched “The Last Samurai” again. After watching Westworld go Samurai crazy in Shogunworld, it reminded me that Hiroyuki Sanada, was in a few decent Samurai films, The Last Samurai, and The Twilight Samurai.
Anyway, very enjoyable, I may question Cruises dabbling with Scientology, but he’s a solid actor.
Next up, Edge of Tomorrow....

Really? Most people I know prefer Rogue One to the latest trilogy. Last Jedi was poor for me. No depth whatsoever. Force awakens was a grower.

Don't get me wrong it is a solid movie. Personally I thought it was a little flat. I felt nothing for the characters. There was no great threat in the movie (until the last scene of course). Action scenes were pretty poor in my opinion.

Personally I would give it 3 out of 5. But that is a recommendation. The one thing that really pleased me was all the characters dying. Before the movie I expected 2\3 to survive. That Disney had the balls to kill every one shows that star wars is in good hands. All we need now is one great movie to restore hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.