Roger Waters/Pink Floyd

Saw him doing the wall tour at the MEN a bit back. Was great, but too expensive! £100+ a ticket. Which is why I’m not going to this one!

I'm unable to upload/download these tracks in here, you'll need to buy the album if you like the first 5 tracks and want to hear the rest. Sorry.

Is This the Life We Really Want?(2017)

6: Is This the Life We Really Want?
7: Bird in a Gale
8: The Most Beautiful Girl
9: Smell The Roses
10: Wait For Her
11: Oceans Apart
12: Part of me died

Saw him doing the wall tour at the MEN a bit back. Was great, but too expensive! £100+ a ticket. Which is why I’m not going to this one!
GF bought a pair for £106.

Ahem! I got that price wrong. She paid £230 with booking fee, ouch!!!

But Waters just doesn't put on any poxy gig. It's a theatrical masterpiece, and it don't come cheap.

Last edited:
I'm going, saw him do the Wall at the Arena twice.

Saw Pink Floyd in 1994 at Earls Court.

I see Nick Mason and others are playing at the Apollo in September , Syd era Floyd songs.

I'm going, saw him do the Wall at the Arena twice.

Saw Pink Floyd in 1994 at Earls Court.

I see Nick Mason and others are playing at the Apollo in September , Syd era Floyd songs.
Others? Ric Wright died in 2008, Can't see Waters or Gilmour doing it mate.

my gf just mentioned a Vesbim Floyd night in New Brighton on the Wirral sometime. Anyone know anything about this?

Saw Waters at Birmingham when he toured Pros and Cons and saw him at theMEN arena as was. Both great deafening gigs but I have to say I saw Brit Floyd at the Bridgewater a couple of months ago and they were absolutely amazing. Another band that put on a blinding show but sadly are playing their last tour before splitting are Manc Floyd. They were great at Bury Met. Seen Think Floyd twice too, and again thoroughly enjoyed the gigs.
The drummer of Think Floyd was one of best mates at school.....lifetime Rag and he tells me the rest of the band are too

Just sayin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.