Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems daft that we are prepared to spend 60m Euros on Fred but only 50m on Jorgino when it seems if we offered 60m we would get him. Ah well all will be revealed in good time in a couple of weeks or by the end of the month probably. :-)

Sorry - Senior moment, obviously guaranteed to go to rags and this is for the press to say he snubbed us even though everything was same. Should know by now.

Last edited:
He's obviously not an alternative, Weigl could be the one. I think it's just BS from France Football. According to Di Marzio, Fred to rags is a done deal.
I'm actually glad we're not getting Fred I want someone to play in the ya ya or fern role to be more imposing, what's Fred 5ft 3" or something, I want someone like ya ya over 6ft, we have enough small players I want a bruiser in there like de Jong.

I'm actually glad we're not getting Fred I want someone to play in the ya ya or fern role to be more imposing, what's Fred 5ft 3" or something, I want someone like ya ya over 6ft, we have enough small players I want a bruiser in there like de Jong.
A bruiser? thats not happening anytime soon.

Seems daft that we are prepared to spend 60m Euros on Fred but only 50m on Jorgino when it seems if we offered 60m we would get him. Ah well all will be revealed in good time in a couple of weeks or by the end of the month probably. :-)

Sorry - Senior moment, obviously guaranteed to go to rags and this is for the press to say he snubbed us even though everything was same. Should know by now.
Have u had a few drinkie poo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.