England vs Nigeria - Sat 2nd June

Mark my words, we’re winning the World Cup.

rjc.gif

I like Southgate, looks like he’s got some class about him and his attempts to play football actually from the 21st century suggests he got a bit of a brain and wants to adapt. Hopefully he can implement his wanting to change during the game as well.

We’ll see how we get on but my expectations remain low

Spent all night defending Raheem in the pub.

Engerland fans want him to fail and the media are happy to assist.

I wish he'd fuck them off and keep winning stuff with us. Yet he plays with world cup winners and I can understand his ambitions to do the same.
Had the same conversations with mates via text all night.

Can anyone remember the last time an England player was called for a drive by commentators? I certainly can't. It falls into the 'anybody but City european game commentaries' which are usually as biased.

Had the same conversations with mates via text all night.

Can anyone remember the last time an England player was called for a drive by commentators? I certainly can't. It falls into the 'anybody but City european game commentaries' which are usually as biased.
When was the last time an England player made such a dishonest/disgraceful attempt to win a penalty?

Raheem is,unfairly and disgustingly,under constant media attention,it would appear certain outlets are waiting for an opportunity to pounce on him.So why give the pricks a helping hand? Only himself to blame here,he has played right into their hands with such stupidity.

When was the last time an England player made such a dishonest/disgraceful attempt to win a penalty?

Raheem is,unfairly and disgustingly,under constant media attention,it would appear certain outlets are waiting for an opportunity to pounce on him.So why give the pricks a helping hand? Only himself to blame here,he has played right into their hands with such stupidity.
What was annoying is if he'd stayed on his feet he'd probably have got the penalty, hopefully he'll live and learn from it.

Don't get me wrong I know he dived I don't watch enough England games to answer the other players but I'm sure someone could provide some. I do seem to remember Owen going down v Argentina and winning a pen, national hero apparently.

Don't get me wrong I know he dived I don't watch enough England games to answer the other players but I'm sure someone could provide some. I do seem to remember Owen going down v Argentina and winning a pen, national hero apparently.
It was Poch he mugged that day!

I like Southgate, looks like he’s got some class about him and his attempts to play football actually from the 21st century suggests he got a bit of a brain and wants to adapt. Hopefully he can implement his wanting to change during the game as well.

We’ll see how we get on but my expectations remain low

I also think Southgate is strong enough to resist the tabloid morons who are doing their best to destroy Raheem and the growing negative narrative that Maguire is apparently a better player than Stones. Without Stones playing the ball out from defence Southgate's entire game plan is doomed. Some of these so-called experts in the media make you despair. Hoddle was a great player but a total failure as a manager and his TV comments show why he failed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.