I spent my night clubbing years around.

Fridays - Didsbury
Royales and 21's - City Centre
Brazingamans - Alderley Edge
The Palace - Blackpool
Gregs 123 - Nantwich
Valentinos and The Place - Hanley
Laughing Kookaburra - Northwich
DB's - Winsford (free bus from Red Lion in Middlewich)
Mr Smith's (Warrington)

Also been to a few clubs in Yeovil, Luton and High Wycombe but can't remember the names of them.

Getting into and joining pips at 16 me and mate going in the Roxy/Bowie room was an eye opener for us my old man said you to never got in and thought we was taking the piss until my membership card came in the post mad time great days or should I say nights

Sam's in bury 1990-91, down the stairs next to Dixon's, sticky carpet, shit beer and a brawl after the last song.
The Roxy too, my mate used to run it in the early 90s and got a lock in nearly every time we went in, coming out at 6am with the sun shining and still pissed has stayed with me ever since.
Did angels a couple of times in 91 but wasn't into the E's and whizz like the rest of our little crew but still had a grand time, seen k-klass, love decade and altern8 plus others doing their stuff there.
Ah memories.

Placemate7
Rotters
Ritz
Tropicana
Legends
Playpen
Saturdays
Sachas
Then the real fun started;
Bookbinders for the recently divorced women who wanted a bit I young stuff
Friday in the Conte for the nurses who wanted a bit of anything - depending how I felt I was Pete the policeman or Phil the fireman.
Saturday at the match back of the north stand talking over the previous nights goings on.
Happy happy days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent my night clubbing years around.

Fridays - Didsbury
Royales and 21's - City Centre
Brazingamans - Alderley Edge
The Palace - Blackpool
Gregs 123 - Nantwich
Valentinos and The Place - Hanley
Laughing Kookaburra - Northwich
DB's - Winsford (free bus from Red Lion in Middlewich)
Mr Smith's (Warrington)

Also been to a few clubs in Yeovil, Luton and High Wycombe but can't remember the names of them.

One in Luton called Cinderella rockafellas, according to the wife, her cousin was the DJ there for a while and went on to much better things in Oz, also, one of the girls at work used to go in there...............Small world or a great club.

Strawberries and Bugattis in Sale. Dance floor like a postage stamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.