Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he got his head turned by Rogers - who promised him the earth at Liverpool. The move hasn’t really measured up to the promises but Milner’s pride has got in the way - hence his hatred for City. He knows he fucked up but he’ll never admit it. Fuck him anyway who cares he did a job for us but he history now. He clearly has no respect for us and the feeling is mutual.

He didn’t do that much of a job. Always average, often on the bench and never trusted in the really big games. I don’t think he did fuck up moving on as he wasn’t good enough for us. Whether going to Liverpool was a good move is debatable.

I found it, I warn you though it’s very satisfying

DeKEKZ5X0AAMhR9.jpg
#worryingtimes

He didn’t do that much of a job. Always average, often on the bench and never trusted in the really big games. I don’t think he did fuck up moving on as he wasn’t good enough for us. Whether going to Liverpool was a good move is debatable.

Of course it was a good move for him.

He went there to win trophies, after all...

Snigger, snigger, snigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.