Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think he's too short to have any noticeable influence on Utd's game, and I'm glad we didn't get him, we have too many short arses as it is. Given the way Mourinho likes to play, he'll be on the bench after two games of being outcompeted by the likes of Henderson and some giant lower league style goon from Huddersfield or Wolves.

They offered ridiculous wages, we didn't.
Known as being a mercenary.
Or...

We bid in January and agreed personal terms, he wanted to be a City player. Shakhtar rejected the bid, we moved on.

Summer arrives, United bid and agree personal terms, Shakhtar accept. His options: 1) remain at Shakhtar, or 2) move to the PL with United, significantly increase your wage and exposure.

Why he'd get criticised for picking option 2 is beyond me, it's clearly a big step up and progression in his career to move from Shakhtar to United.

Or...

We bid in January and agreed personal terms, he wanted to be a City player. Shakhtar rejected the bid, we moved on.

Summer arrives, United bid and agree personal terms, Shakhtar accept. His options: 1) remain at Shakhtar, or 2) move to the PL with United, significantly increase your wage and exposure.

Why he'd get criticised for picking option 2 is beyond me, it's clearly a big step up and progression in his career to move from Shakhtar to United.
Just one thing pal, utd are shit, play shit football and have a manager who only thinks about himself.

Or...

Maybe. But those rags always called our players mercenaries not long back whenever they joined. It's only fair we call these players mercenaries now.

Just one thing pal, utd are shit, play shit football and have a manager who only thinks about himself.
Ah right. Yeah clearly staying in Ukraine to play his football is the better choice then.

I hate United as much as the next city fan, but I don't play ignorant for the sake of it at least. Clearly if the offers are what we read in the media: United or Shakhtar - then he'd be an idiot to stay in the Ukraine because of... What reason exactly?

Ah right. Yeah clearly staying in Ukraine to play his football is the better choice then.

I hate United as much as the next city fan, but I don't play ignorant for the sake of it at least. Clearly if the offers are what we read in the media: United or Shakhtar - then he'd be an idiot to stay in the Ukraine because of... What reason exactly?
Because utd are shit. What part of utd are shit don't you get? Leaving the Ukraine for utd under the Portuguese clown is a step down. For that reason exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.