Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

Yeah but they aren’t ‘Africans’.

'African' isn't a colour though...so is he saying Pep's specifically against Black Africans, not black players from other continents or African players of different skin colours?

Probably shouldn't even bother trying to find the rationale really.

If only yaya sat down and talked it through with his sensible, thoughtful and intelligent agent who could have advised him not to shoot his mouth off and to think before he speaks.

Too late if Ya Ya has said this shit it's already done. If I was Pep I would take him to court, he has as good as accused him of being a racist. I wish i would have fucked off straight home after the Brighton game now!
Too true chapo,what a peevish devious twat he is

Hardly suprising given his previous form for talking shit. A very needy person who only has eyes for himself, yet another characterisitic he shows which just proves how right Pep is to put him nowhere near his starting 11.

The best way to deal with this muppet is to ignore him. Don’t add fuel. This will be my last viewing of any page dealing with Yaya and I will certainly nor waste my time on the link bait. Advise others to do the same. I will never talk about this guy ever again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.