Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

If he thought all this why not leave when Pep first rocked up?
Legs went 4 year ago we should've got rid then.

Everyone could see he's not equipped to play a midfield role under Pep but he throws in the racism card. Fucking idiot.

Certainly not the past season.
He had such a great send off and then he comes out with crap like this.
Crazy to say stuff like that. Why??

71 posts in 7 years, and you're defending Yaya on this issue? Hmm.
Not defending him mate, it’s just that there are 2 sides to every story and I don’t want to stick the boot into a player that did so much for us when we don’t know even half the story.
For all that I love Pep, he is known to be a prickly character who has fallen out with players in the past. I’d just be a little disappointed if it’s true that he had treated Yaya in the way he is claiming.

Yaya Toure thinks only of himself and has made fools of us City fans who gave him a second chance after cakegate etc.
His love-him loath-him dial just took a big swing. Shame Yaya shame. Hardly an ambassador for Africans or Citizens.
Hope he does not play in the PL again.

There’s nothing in that Guardian article I’d take issue with. The guy wanted to play football, the manager didn’t pick him. If Yaya had been given assurances about playing time before agreeing to stay for a further year then I’m not surprised he’s sounding off. He’s not the first and won’t be the last player to not see eye to eye with the manager. We’ve all drank the Pep kool aid, if Yaya hasn’t then that’s fine too. Still a legend for me.
Very true. Who among us hasn't publicly accused their former employer of being a racist in the newspaper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.