Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I couldn't give a flying f*** what the shit media say about Raz, he's just getting better and better since he joined us.
He's a young guy who's absolutely loaded,with more money than sense. So what! so are most successful young players.
As long as he keeps turning it on for us I'm happy as believe most of us are.

As for games on ITV just switch the sound off as I do. We don't get knobs telling us whats going on at the game (apart from one or two who sit pretty close to us)
Try it you'll enjoy it so much more.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/neville-southall-flak-sex-workers-lgbt-issues

What did Southall make of the furore last week over Raheem Sterling and calls for England to drop him because of a still-incomplete tattoo of a gun on his leg – which the Manchester City forward chose to have done in memory of his father who was shot dead when he was two years old? “That was brought up by some prick,” Southall snorts. “Piers Morgan is a prick. What gives him the right to say what can be on your body? If Sterling had tattooed a massive cock on his leg I would say: ‘It reminds me of Piers Morgan.’”

I'll repeat this till I'm as blue in the face as Violet Beauregarde!

And I'll repeat...

He don't need no Persecution
He don't need no Tatt control

No dark sarcasm in newspapers
Murdock leave Raheem alone

Hey Media, Leave Raheem alone!

All in all it's just another kick in his balls
All in all it's just another kick in his balls.

He don't need no Persecution
He don't need no Tatt control

No dark sarcasm in newspapers
Murdock leave Raheem alone

Hey Media, Leave Raheem alone!

All in all it's just another kick in his balls
All in all it's just another kick in his balls.

No one in this england team has any sort of history in being consistently good. Sterling wasn’t great but certainly doesn’t deserve any specific critism regarding his performance. For those even bothered by England a change of mentality is needed. Greece won something with average players, Wales did okay with a pub team and I’m sure others can name crap teams that did okay in tournaments.

My fear for Raheem when England get knocked out which is inevitable is that it will effect us next year. He really is on a hiding to nothing in this tournament. You just know he will miss a sitter against Tunisia and will be slaughtered and replaced by rashford or welbeck.

His main flaw is his composure we saw it in the derby and it is frustrating. The sad twat Chesterfield fan following England will be less forgiving and the media always needs a scapegoat.

Personally him pulling a hammy would have been a great result.
Southgate likes Sterling. In fact I think he’s Southgate’s player in the squad, you can just tell, the way he came out in support of him last week was class and picking him for the Nigeria game despite Sterling saying he could see why he would be dropped for being late back to training, yet Southgate picked him as if to say “shut up you tossers” to the media.

The latest insult on 5live is that he has been given the number 10 shirt, which is an iconic shirt in a world cup and should be reserved for top players, according to rag mark chapman.
So he gets slagged off for the number on his shirt now. Unbelievable.

Southgate likes Sterling. In fact I think he’s Southgate’s player in the squad, you can just tell, the way he came out in support of him last week was class and picking him for the Nigeria game despite Sterling saying he could see why he would be dropped for being late back to training, yet Southgate picked him as if to say “shut up you tossers” to the media.

Yep, fair do's to Southgate. He's a good bloke and is supporting Sterling as much as he can. I'm no England fan but I hope they do well because of him.

The latest insult on 5live is that he has been given the number 10 shirt, which is an iconic shirt in a world cup and should be reserved for top players, according to rag mark chapman.

There isn't a "top player" in that England set up, Raheem is probably as close as they get. They should have 10 number 6s

You couldn't make this shit up. I'm a Jock, so don't give a shite about England, but I want our players to do well......just don't fucking win it for them!

We heard the same shit on talkshite last evening from Danny Kelly, Sean Derry and that wanker Jordan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.